|Career & Employment Services|
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
Admissions Center, see Campus Map
Make an appointment with our career specialists at the Entry Center.
Career & Employment Services offers resources to employers, students, alumni, and community members, provided by Carl Perkins funding.
Visit the Career Center and meet specialists who work with students, alumni and community members in all stages of their academic and professional careers. This is a free service open to everyone.
- Take interest assessments to determine a desired Program of Study prior to entering college.
- Attend workshops designed to prepare incoming students for college entrance and success or get assistance with resumes and cover letters.
- Search for jobs and work study positions.
- Research potential careers and learn common pay for specific positions.
- Find out about transfer options and plan accordingly.
- Get strategies for finding positions in a particular field and practice interview skills.
- Learn which positions accept or require your degree.
Local employers can
- Reach qualified, trained students and graduates by posting job and internship opportunities.
- Partner with LCC to train workers through Corporate & Continuing Education.
Career exploration and planning
The Career Library puts career resources at your fingertips. See Career Library.