Sustainability club members have the opportunity to learn more about the connections between ecology, economy, and the environment, while sharpening leadership and teamwork skills and effecting positive change on the campus and in the community. Members work closely with college instructors and staff, including the members of the Sustainability Committee, to plan events and research opportunities for improvements on campus. There are also various opportunities to volunteer on campus and within the community. > Learn more about Sustainability.
Our commitments to sustainability:
- To educate our campus and greater community about sustainability.
- To provide unique opportunities for outreach and engagement that improves the quality of life for our community.
- To practice environmental stewardship and minimize our impact on the environment.
- To practice fiscal stability and stewardship and minimize financial and social costs associated with procurement and the use of resources.
- To set an example of integrity, respect, collaboration, cooperation, inclusion, and innovation through sustainability projects that showcase the excellence of our institution.
Meetings will be held as needed. Members are encouraged to attend all meetings but welcome to participate in activities that are of particular interest to them.
Contact the Club Advisors
- Biology Instructor
- English Instructor