- Reserve Form: Print this form and bring it with your reserve item to the library.
- Reserve Materials: Information on how to place materials on reserve.
Copyright Information for Faculty
- Campus Copyright Information
- Open Educational Resources: Open Source resources can be used for free by educators.
- Plagiarism Checker or Grammarly.com: free online plagiarism checkers
Tutorials & Help for Your Students
- Citation Help: Created to help students with citations. Contains links to examples in several citation formats.
- Databases and Guides: Links to databases.
- Research Tutorials: Videos and Power Point presentations with help for students on many topics, including source evaluation.
Recommend a Book: If you would like the Library to purchase an item, please submit this form.