Last Resort / Weapon Threat / Active Shooter ~ full playlist
- Last Resort ACTIVE SHOOTER SURVIVAL Measures by Alon Stivi - what to do when an active shooter is on campus, by ACT Cert Security Training
- Flash Point - campus violence, what it is and how to prevent it, by Center for Personal Protection and Safety
- Active Shooter Situations: What to do to Stay Alive – compelling ‘Run. Hide. Fight’ video explaining what to do in the event of a shooting in a public place. Presented by the US Department of Homeland Security.
- Shots Fired Safety Video - important emergency information in the event of an intruder or active shooter on campus, by Shoreline Community College
- Earthquakes - detailed information from Ready.gov
- Drop! Cover! Hold On! poster - print this poster and display it
- 3Days 3Ways - How to Prepare for Emergencies or Disasters - make a plan, build a kit, get involved
- Distracted Driving - getting the facts on the dangers of distracted driving from Distraction.gov
- Family Communications Plan- plan how to stay in touch with your loved ones during a disaster
- How to Safely Use a Fire Extinguisher - learn how to safely use a fire extinguisher by viewing this video
Personal Health & Safety
- Blood Clots/Stroke – learn how to recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions
- Heat Stress - know how to protect yourself during extreme heat
- Home Security- tips on staying safe when arriving or leaving your home
- How to Recover from Driving onto a Gravel Shoulder - how to maneuver when steering onto the gravel shoulder of a roadway
- Pedestrian Safety- safety tips for walkers
- Personal Safety Tips- simple strategies most of us don't think about in an emergency
- Safe Walking on Campus During Winter Weather- avoid slipping and falling in icy or wet weather
- Severe Weather Driving Tips - staying safe on the road, courtesy of State Farm Insurance
- 'Tis the Season - tipsabout keeping your home safe during the holidays.
- Understanding GHS Safety Data Sheets (SDS's) - OSHA Training tutorial to help understand Material Safety Data Sheets.