Online Degree: LPN2RN
Licensed Practical Nurses seeking to become RNs can complete an online Associate in Applied Science Transfer Degree (AAS-T).
Referred to as LPN2RN - eLearning (online), the program prepares LPNs to sit for the national licensing exam for registered nurse certification.
All coursework is completed through online studies followed by a summer clinical experience in Longview, Washington.
To be eligible students must:
- have graduated from a state-board approved PN program
- have worked a minimum of 1000 hours as an LPN
- hold a current unencumbered license as a practical nurse
- have completed all prerequisite and support courses with a grade of C or higher
- achieve the minimum required scores on the LPN STEP Assessment and the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS V)
For more information about the online program leading to an Associate in Applied Science Degree in Nursing please contact:
Online programs and classes are perfect for students who want the convenience of completing classwork without traveling to campus and at times that fit work and family schedules.
|Diversity Course List|
|Distribution List for Professional/Technical Degrees|
|Distribution List for Transfer Degrees|
|First Year Transfer List/Washington 45 Option|
|Three-Year Schedule of Course Offerings|
PDF versions of catalogs
|Programs of Study
detailed list of degree and certificate programs
and program planners
|Degrees and Certificates
explanation of degree and certificate programs
|Gainful Employment Program Disclosure
how vocational programs prepare graduates for employment
|Employment & Economic information
from Washington State Employment Security
|Occupational Outlook Handbook
from US Department of Labor
|Get Started Today!|