|Satisfactory Academic Progress|
|Don't miss a crucial date or deadline!|
|Financial Aid Deadlines|
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
see Campus Map
M/T/Th 8 am - 5 pm
*Wed 11 am - 2 pm
Fri 10 am - 5 pm
|*On Wednesdays student aides staff the front counter before 11 am and after 2 pm.|
Students who have had their financial aid suspended, may reinstate it by meeting the following requirements:
- After repaying in full any financial aid debt owed
- After completing, at the student's own expense, a minimum of five credits (or the number of credits required to raise their Pace of Progression to 67%, whichever is higher.
- After achieving a minimum quarterly GPA of 2.0, and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 at the end of the 6th quarter of attendance.
- After repaying in full and financial aid debt owed
- After completing, at the student's own expense, 5 credits
- After achieving a minimum quarterly GPA of 2.0