|Scholarship award notification currently in progress.
Recipients will be notified of their scholarship award via the email address they used when applying.
Please check your email for the latest notice.
|Sheila Burgin, Foundation Specialist & Scholarship Coordinator
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
|Administration Building, Rm 116
See Campus Map
M-F 8 am - 5 pm
Lower Columbia College awards over $250,000 in scholarships every year. The online process lets current and future students apply for multiple LCC scholarships with a single application. There is no cost to apply.
Scholarships are based on varied criteria, including:
- Program of Study: Nursing, Art, Automotive, Chemistry, Education and more
- Merit: Based on GPA (usually 2.0 to 3.5) or demonstrated community service or leadership
- Need: Demonstrated financial need based on federal guidelines
- General: Qualify for general awards with broad, flexible criteria
Scholarships funds can be used to pay for tuition, student fees, books and supplies. Some awards will cover other expenses such as transportation or childcare. See list of scholarships.
- Attached documents must be in Word or pdf format
- You can log in and out of your application as often as you need. Be sure to always click 'Save and Continue' as you work, and 'Save and Exit' before you log out.
- Compose your responses beforehand in a Word document. When you’re ready, copy and paste into the application.
- Spelling and grammar count! Ask someone to proofread your responses and give you feedback. This is your opportunity to show that you’re a strong and serious candidate who will make a positive difference because of this investment in your future.