|Applications for the 2015-2016 year will be available beginning February 2015.|
|Sheila Burgin, Asst. Director of Foundation & Development
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
|Administration Building, Rm 116
See Campus Map
M-F 8 am - 5 pm
Lower Columbia College awards over $250,000 in scholarships every year. The online process lets current and future students apply for multiple LCC scholarships with a single application. There is no cost to apply.
Limited Time Only
Scholarships are based on varied criteria, including:
- Program of Study: Nursing, Art, Automotive, Chemistry, Education and more
- Merit: Based on GPA (usually 2.0 to 3.5) or demonstrated community service or leadership
- Need: Demonstrated financial need based on federal guidelines
- General: Qualify for general awards with broad, flexible criteria
Scholarships funds can be used to pay for tuition, student fees, books and supplies. Some awards will cover other expenses such as transportation or childcare. See list of scholarships.
Thank you to all of the generous sponsors helping to build a stronger community through student success.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Additional scholarship opportunities arise throughout the school year. Scholarships announcements are posted in front of the Financial Aid Office, and on Outside Scholarships.
Scholarship Application Tips:
- Attached documents must be in Word or pdf format
- Log in and out of the application as often as you need. Be sure to always click 'Save and Continue' as you work, and 'Save and Exit' before you log out.
- Compose your responses beforehand in a Word document. When you’re ready, copy and paste into the application.
- Spelling and grammar count! Ask someone to proofread your responses and give you feedback. This is your opportunity to show that you’re a strong and serious candidate who will make a positive difference because of this investment in your future.