Web Training Materials
OmniUpdate, Inc., is the leading provider of Web content management solutions for higher education. Georgia Regents University uses OmniUpdate's OU Campus to simplify the process of creating, editing and publishing websites. It is an easy-to-learn tool for updating webpages from your Web browser.
No additional software installation is needed. Users with OU Campus access login directly from your webpage to make and save edits to content.
OU Campus Advantages
- Easy-to-learn tool – OU Campus is intuitive and built for ease-of use.
- Section 508 & ADA Compliant – Georgia Regents University OU Campus Web templates are Section 508 and ADA compliant, up to Web standards and work across multiple platforms and browsers.
- Accessible from any Web browser – No need for additional software installation, OU Campus is browser-based. All you need is a Web browser and a campus internet connection.
- Web team support – OU Campus is the official content management system for Georgia Regents University. Training sessions and materials are focused on using OU Campus.
Training sessions will be scheduled throughout the year as sites are moved to the new server. Training is required for each user before access can be set up to the new template. Click here to sign up for a training session.
Using OU Campus
- How do I log in to OU Campus?
- How do I create a new page in OU Campus?
- How do I create a new section (folder) in OU Campus?
- Someone else has the file I need to edit checked out.
- How do I edit my site navigation?
- How do I add / edit links?
- How do I edit my page content?
- How do I publish my page?
- How do I get back a previous version of my page (revert)?
Working with Images
- How do I upload an image?
- How do I add an image to my page?
- How do I crop and resize an image in OU Campus?
Working with Text
- How do I format my text (bold, italic, headings, etc.)?
- How do I change my text alignment?
- How do I add a bulleted or numbered list?
- What else can I do with text?