|LCC Running Start Office|
Running Start Coordinator
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
|Location: Student Center, second floor, across from the student computers; please refer to the Campus Map|
Mon-Fri: 8 am to 5 pm
For students planning to start classes in the Spring:
Last day to apply for Spring Quarter is March 6, 2015.
You must have completed steps 1-4 below by this date.
- Apply for Admission to Lower Columbia College.
- Take the Placement Test in reading, writing, and math (un-timed, multiple-choice tests
given on a computer).
- Cost: $30
- No appointment necessary. Testing Center open Mon-Thu 8 am to 5 pm. Last test is issued at 3 pm.
- Location: Lower Columbia College Admissions Center Room 154 (Testing Center).
- Bring picture ID (driver's license, permit or ID, passport or ASB card).
- Tell staff you are testing for Running Start.
- When you've passed, you will get an application packet from the Testing Center. Read and follow the instructions.
- Turn in your Running Start application to the Student Activities Office, located downstairs in the Student Center.