Running Start Coordinator
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
|Student Center, second floor, next to student computers
see Campus Map
M-F 8 am - 5 pm
It's not too late!
For students planning to start classes Fall quarter 2014.
The last day to apply for Fall quarter is August 11th. You must have completed steps 1-4 below by this date.
- Apply for Admission to Lower Columbia College.
- Take the Placement Test in reading, writing, and math (un-timed, multiple-choice tests
given on a computer).
- Cost: $30
- No appointment necessary. Hours: M-Th 8 am - 5 pm, last test issued at 3 pm.
- Location: Lower Columbia College Admissions Center Room 154 (Admissions Testing).
- Bring picture ID (driver's license, permit or ID, passport or ASB card).
- Tell staff you are testing for Running Start.
- When you've passed, you will get an application packet from the testing office. Read and follow the instructions.
- Turn in your Running Start application to the Student Activities Office, located downstairs in the Student Center.