Running Start Coordinator
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
|Student Center, second floor, next to student computers
see Campus Map
M-F 8 am - 5 pm
Steps to Register
1. Download the Enrollment Verification Form (EVF)
- Fill out as much of the form as possible
- Print the form (you’ll take it to your high school counselor)
Students who fill out the top portion of the EVF electronically (not by hand) will be entered into a prize drawing for doing the process correctly!
2. Call 360.442.2442 to schedule a 15 minute advising/registration appointment. If
you need more help with your LCC classes please ask for a 30 minute appointment.
3. Meet with your high school counselor to prepare the high school portion of your EVF
- Your high school counselor will notify you of their dates.
- The class schedule will be online so you can get an idea of what/when classes are offered.
4. Meet with the Running Start Coordinator at your scheduled advising/registration appointment
- We will register you for your classes at your appointment.
- You must meet with your high school counselor BEFORE you meet with us.
- You must have the high school counselor and parent/guardian signature on the EVF.
- Click 'My Grades/Unofficial Transcript' under the 'Records & Grades' section.
- You Global PIN is your birthday using 6 digits MM/DD/YY (ex. June 8, 1991 is entered 060891).
- If you have any problems please contact us.