Math Transfer Agreement | Core Team | Data | Common Core State Standards | Smarter Balanced Assessment
Timeline of Current and Past Events
Click on a link to find more information (agenda, handouts, presenter materials, etc.) for a current or past event.
- May 06 - Area math instructors convened at Mark Morris, drafted a new Math Transfer Grid, and defined an Annual Renewal Process.
- March 14, 4:00 - 7:00 - Creating a Shared Understanding of CCSS, LCC Student Center
- March 09 - LCC hosts 26th Annual Southwest Washington Science Olympiad.
- POSTPONED - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about the New Common Core, Smarter Balanced Assessment, and Transfer from High School to LCC (But Were Afraid to Ask) hosted by LCC.
- June - Toutle, Kalama, and LCC representatives attend Core to College project gathering.
- May - LCC identifies K12 partnerships as part of their Achieving the Dream (ATD) project.
- March 10 - LCC hosts 25th Annual Southwest Washington Science Olympiad.
- May - Toutle HS and Kalama HS apply to add their Algebra 2 courses to the transfer agreement.
- March 12 - LCC hosts 24th Annual Southwest Washington Science Olympiad.
- January - MyMathTest replaces COMPASS for math placement at LCC.
- September - Implementation of new pre-college math curriculum at LCC.
- June - Longview schools join transfer agreement.
- March - LCC approved for participation in the Re-Thinking Pre-College Math Project, part of the Gates Foundation-funded Student Completion Initiative.
- March 13 - LCC hosts 23rd Annual Southwest Washington Science Olympiad.
- May 27 - Dawn Draus (LCC) presents progress at 2009 joint board meeting.
- March 14 - LCC hosts 22nd Annual Southwest Washington Science Olympiad.
- August 07 - Dawn Draus (LCC) and Wayne Heuett (Castle Rock HS) present progress at ESD Math Leadership Institute in Longview.
- July 29-31 - Summer Institute hosted by LCC. Original version of Transfer Agreement drafted.
- May 14 - Dawn Draus (LCC), Jerry Forsman (Mark Morris HS), and David Nelson (Kelso HS) present progress at 2008 joint board meeting.
- March 21 - Math Symposium hosted by LCC (37 attendees from local school districts and LCC).