|Career Education Options (CEO)|
Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
see Campus Map
|Get Started Today!|
The Career Education Options program (CEO) offers out-of-school individuals aged 16 - 21 without a high school diploma the chance to return to school for the education and job training needed for a successful career.
CEO provides tuition, books, tutoring and one-on-one help with clarifying educational and career goals.
Students must be:
- Between the ages of 16 and 21
- Not currently in high school
- Do not have a high school diploma (you may have a GED and still be eligible)
- A resident of Longview, Kelso, Castle Rock, Woodland, Toutle Lake or Kalama School Districts
- Students may take high school level courses that satisfy high school graduation requirements, or
- Earn college credits that meet high school graduation requirements
- For a complete list of degree and certificate programs at Lower Columbia College see Programs of Study.