Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
Vocational Building, Rm. 159
see Campus Map
M-Th 8 am - 7:30 pm
Fri 8 am - 5 pm
The Transitional Studies department offers low-cost English language classes for adult learners. The classes emphasize work, life, and communication skills to help students learning English develop useful skills.
- Six (6) levels of instruction, from beginner to advanced.
- Instructors with special training in teaching language.
- A constructive learning environment that includes classroom, group, and computer instruction.
- Increase speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in English.
- Learn computer skills.
- Prepare for employment or college level courses.
- Tuition is $25 per term.
- All books and materials are provided.
- Scholarships are available.
- CASAS appraisal test - 2 ½ hour appointment.
- Quarterly CASAS progress testing.
- Commitment to attend classes.
- Students younger than 19 need a signed High School Release Form before they can register. Forms are available through your school district or the Transitional Studies office.