|Summer and Visiting Student Recruitment|
|Shalaina Joiner, Education Planner
Admissions Center Rm. 162
|Kami Bair, Outreach and Recruiting Specialist
Review the Summer Class Schedule for courses you wish to take. Be sure to check for prerequisite courses. (Click the 'Details' link next to the course you are considering in the online class schedule.)
- If a prerequisite is required, please submit an unofficial copy of your transcript, together with the course you wish to register for, to the Registration Office.
- Request an official transcript sent to the Registration Office. Official transcripts must be received by June 1.
- Complete the Transcription Evaluation Request form. Your request will be expedited to accommodate summer enrollment.
Send Transcript (unofficial and official) to:
Lower Columbia College
Office of the Registration
PO Box 3010
Longview, WA 98632
Indicate summer quarter as the quarter you plan to start. In Section 2, Line 4 of your application, type 'SUMMER' as your intended major area of study.
The next business day you will receive an acceptance letter by email containing your Student ID number and Global Personal Identification Number (Global PIN).
Access the Register for Classes pages for information on options.
Pay Tuition and Fees
Summer Quarter Tuition and Fees Due:
- May 30:for students who register on or before May 24
- the Friday after registration:for students who register after May 24
Pay in person at the Cashier Window. Payment options include cash, check, debit card, Visa or MasterCard or purchase of a tuition deferment.
Pay online with a credit or debit card. Payment options include debit card, Visa or MasterCard, or enrollment in the Tuition Payment Plan. A Student ID number and Global PIN are required.
Qualified students may purchase a Tuition Deferment for $35. The fee is nonrefundable, however; $25 is applied towards tuition if paid in full by the deferment date set each quarter. Request a tuition deferment at the Cashier window.
Learn how you can manage your tuition payments in smaller, convenient monthly payments through your bank account or credit/debit card.
For students taking online or enhanced courses. Google Chrome or Firefox browsers are recommended.