Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
see Campus Map
M-Th 8 am - 5 pm
F 10 am - 5 pm
Apply for Admission
|Costs & Payment Options|
Petition for Academic Reinstatement Form
Academic Standards Committee Petition Form
Thank you for your interest in Lower Columbia College! Here's what you need to know to get started.
Steps for Returning Students
- Find Out Your Earliest Registration Time: See your advisor to plan your classes and get your quarterly PIN
- you should have received an email with your assigned advisor
- alternately, view your assigned advisor on your student schedule
- View and select classes in the current Class Schedule
- Register Online or register in person at the Registration Office
- Wait List ~ if a class you want is full, you can be added to a waitlist. Students on the waitlist are automatically added to the class as openings occur.
Summer quarter at LCC offers a great value for university students who are home for the break and for new high school graduates planning to start college in the fall. A full range of general education courses that transfer to both public and private four-year colleges are available. Each course you complete moves you closer to graduation.
Summer session is only eight weeks and some classes can be completed in six weeks or four weeks. There is more room in computer labs, the library and parking lots. A five-credit course costs less than $575. Best of all, no classes on Fridays!
All Students: Pay Your Tuition and Fees
Payment of tuition and fees is due the Friday after registering for classes. Exceptions
apply to students who register for Fall quarter classes during the previous Spring
or Summer quarter.
Students who have applied for financial aid and completed all requested documents can register and make arrangements to delay tuition payment until their award is processed.
Students who have not made arrangements to pay by the deadline will be dropped from their classes.
Payment options include cash, check, debit card, Visa or MasterCard, purchase of a tuition deferment, or enrollment in the Tuition Payment Plan.
Pay in person at the Cashier Window. Payment options include cash, check, debit card, Visa or MasterCard or purchase of a tuition deferment.
Pay online with a credit or debit card. Payment options include debit card, Visa or MasterCard, or enrollment in the Tuition Payment Plan. A Student ID number and Global PIN are required.
All Students: Purchase Textbooks
Options include purchase of textbooks in person or online.