Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
see Campus Map
M-Th 8 am - 5 pm
F 10 am - 5 pm
Apply for Admission
|Costs & Payment Options|
Petition for Academic Reinstatement Form
Academic Standards Committee Petition Form
Spring Quarter Registration Important Dates
- Monday, March 3: Priority Registration Begins for Returning Students
- Monday, March 10: Open Registration Begins for New Students
- Monday, April 7: First Day of Spring Quarter Classes
>> more dates
Register for Classes: Steps for New Students
Degree and certificate seeking students must Apply for Admission to Lower Columbia College. Additional steps are listed at New Student Checklist.
Register for Classes: Steps for Returning Students
- Find Out Your Earliest Registration Time: See your advisor to plan your classes and get your quarterly PIN
- you should have received an email with your assigned advisor
- alternately, view your assigned advisor on your student schedule
- View and select classes in the current Class Schedule
- Register Online or register in person at the Registration Office
- Wait List ~ if a class you want is full, you can be added to a waitlist. Students on the waitlist are automatically added to the class as openings occur.
Pay Your Tuition and Fees: All Students
Payment of tuition and fees is due the Friday after registering for classes. Exceptions
apply to students who register for Fall quarter classes during the previous Spring
or Summer quarter.
Students who have applied for financial aid and completed all requested documents can register and make arrangements to delay tuition payment until their award is processed.
Students who have not made arrangements to pay by the deadline will be dropped from their classes.
Payment options include cash, check, debit card, Visa or MasterCard, purchase of a tuition deferment, or enrollment in the Tuition Payment Plan.
Pay in person at the Cashier Window. Payment options include cash, check, debit card, Visa or MasterCard or purchase of a tuition deferment.
Pay online with a credit or debit card. Payment options include debit card, Visa or MasterCard, or enrollment in the Tuition Payment Plan. A Student ID number and Global PIN are required.
Purchase Textbooks: All Students
Options include purchase of textbooks in person or online.