|Math Boot Camp|
|This specially designed, student-friendly refresher math class reviews basic math concepts, teaches study skills and testing strategies, and lets you practice in LCC's online math lab. Instructors available to provide extra help.|
|Score higher on your Math Placement test and save yourself time, money and stress!|
The math placement test determines your placement (anywhere from Math 50 to math 151). The test consists of four timed, sequential assessments (not multiple-choice) done on the computer.
More information about Mathematics
Your practice account
All LCC students can login to their MyMathLabs Practice Account to study for the math placement test.
- Go to MyMathLabs
- Login with:
- Name: Student ID (example: 900123456).
- Password: Your birthday – YYMMDD (Example, November 30, 1992 = 921130)
- Browse sample content for Math 50-88, Math 89-99, and College Level Math.
- Use the Study Plan on the left (videos, tutorials, and other review materials).
How to use your practice account
links open YouTube videos in a separate window
- Practice from home
- Study using online sample content
- Study using the Study Plan
- Learn how to enter your answers
- Tips before taking the math placement test
Account not working?
- SubmitPractice Account Request form. You should hear from us by email in 48 hours or less.
- No student ID number? You must Apply for admission to Lower Columbia College in order to receive a student ID number. You will receive an acceptance letter and Student ID number by email once your application has been approved (typically 4 business days).
links open websites containing helpful information