Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
see Campus Map
M-Th 8 am - 5 pm
F 10 am - 5 pm
How to request an official transcript
Please be aware:
- Cost: $10 per official transcript requested (see payment options - below)
- Transcript Request Form can only be submitted by US mail, fax, or in person
- Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing
- Processing may be delayed if all of the necessary fields are not filled out completely
- If you owe money to Lower Columbia College, your transcript may not be able to be released
Submit the Transcript Request Form
- Input your information. Fill out all fields completely.
- Print the form using your own printer.
- Sign the form on the Signature Required line.
Submit by US mail
Mail the form (with check for $10 per each official copy requested) to:
Lower Columbia College
Registrar/Official Transcript Request
PO Box 3010
Longview, WA 98632
Submit by fax
Fax the form to 360.442.2379 - Attention: Transcripts
To submit payment - see payment options (below)
Submit in person
Bring the form to the Registration Office
Visit the Registration Office in the Admissions Center. See hours listed (above).
- Contact the Cashier, 360.442.2211 to pay via telephone with a credit/debit card.
- Include a check when mailing the form (see To submit by US mail) above.
- Pay in person at the Cashier in the Admissions Center.