Lower Columbia College | Transcript Request

Skip directly to:

LCC FacebookLCC photosLCC TwitterLCC blogLCC YouTubeLCC social

Transcript Request

Contact Us
Registration Office

Toll Free 1.866.900.2311
Fax 360.442.2379
Admissions Center
see Campus Map
M-Th 8 am - 5 pm
F 10 am - 5 pm

Ordering your Official Transcript Online is Quick and Easy!

Ordering your official transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse allows you to order, pay for, and track your transcript online. There will be a $10 charge (this includes the processing fee) for each official transcript ordered.

The National Student Clearinghouse provides official transcripts for classes completed at LCC only.


  • You can log in anytime, anywhere
  • No more phone calls or waiting in line
  • Sign consent form electronically
  • No more mailing or faxing

How to Order Your Transcript

If you know your Student Identification Number (SID) or Social Security Number, click 'Order a Transcript Now' (below):


  • Fill out the required information.
  • Place your order and pay online using a credit or debit card.
  • Upload any additional documents (scholarship applications, law school or nursing forms) you would like to include with your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse in 'PDF' or 'JPEG' format only.
  • Submit the paperless consent form electronically to the Clearinghouse.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

If you do not know your Student ID number, or if the login fails, use this alternate link to order transcripts: National Student Clearinghouse.

Lower Columbia College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online to current and former students. You may track your order online and receive e-mail or text message confirmations of receipt, processing, and mailing. Order transcripts using any major credit or debit card. Your card will only be charged after your order is complete.

Please note: the above applies only to Lower Columbia College transcripts. If you would like to order GED Transcripts or GED scores, please see GED Test Scoring & Transcripts.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long does it take?

Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to Lower Columbia College or another hold on your records, requested transcripts are typically mailed within 3-5 business days via US Postal Service with first class postage. This does not include delivery time which will depend on where the transcripts are being sent and timeliness of the US Postal Service.

How can I assure that my degree will appear on the transcript?

Please be aware it may be 2 weeks after grades post before degrees are posted to transcripts.

What if I select the option to send a transcript after my grades are posted?

Please review the dates below to determine when your transcript order would be processed.

2014-2015 grades will be posted to transcripts on the following dates:

  • Fall Quarter 2014 - December 16, 2014
  • Winter Quarter 2015 - March 24, 2015
  • Spring Quarter 2015 - June 23, 2015 

Who may request official transcripts?

Only you may request the release of your official transcripts. Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without your prior written consent.

What if I have an outstanding financial or other obligation with the college?

Access to official transcripts may be withheld if you have financial or other obligations not fulfilled such as outstanding tuition and fees, fines, or unreturned college property. If you submit a request for official transcripts and you have outstanding obligations, you will be notified via email on how to resolve outstanding obligations.

Can you send official transcripts electronically?

Transcripts going to an Admissions Office at a Washington State public universities, and Washington community and technical colleges are sent electronically. You will not see this option on the Clearinghouse website; however, selecting "mail" will initiate your transcript being sent electronically to one of these schools.

If the transcript is addressed to a specific department or person rather than an Admissions Office, it cannot be sent electronically and must be mailed.

How do I get my unofficial transcript?

Access and print unofficial transcripts through Online Services using your Student ID number and Global PIN. If you do not know your Student ID number and Global PIN, you may visit the Registration Office in the Admissions Building with a photo ID to get a copy of your unofficial transcript and your Student ID number/Global PIN.